In this short guide we will show you how to set an specific menu point (for example 'Work' or 'Portfolio') as active while you are viewing a project.
1. In Semplice, navigate to 'Customize' -> 'Navigations'
2. Click on the navigation you want to edit.
3. Now in the edit window click on the tab [ Menu ] and then click on 'Edit Menu Items'
4. Click on the menu item that will display your portfolio grid and in the options enter 'portfolio-grid' (without the quotes) in the field 'Classes'.
5. Done! The page with the portfolio grid now acts as your parent menu item for the portfolio and gets highlighted if you view a project.
Highlight the portfolio link while viewing a project
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found