Note: We do not provide support for hacks, so use them at your own risk. If you're not comfortable with coding, we recommend against using this workaround.
Here's how to add a slight parallax effect to any page element, such as a text block or header:
1. Select your text column or page element.
2. Go to the Motions tab, ensuring you have motions enabled in your settings if you haven't already.
3. Set the event type to "scroll" with the start position set to "bottom."
4. Set the duration to something like 150 or 200 depending on how subtle you want the effect to be.
5. Add a Y axis move value. For example 200 or -100, depending on your preference.
Now when you scroll the page, this page element will move subtly to create the parallax effect.
How to Add Slight Parallax Effect to Page Elements
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found