1. Make sure you're logged into PayPal.
3. You will need to look at PayPal's documentation in order to find the best button/solution for the product you're trying to add. You'll also need to follow their directions for getting the button to work.
5. In this example code from PayPal, you will need to modify it to add your site's URL before the script src URL:
If you don't follow this step, your buttons will not work.
<script src="http://YOUR-URL-HERE.com/paypal-button.min.js?merchant=YOUR_MERCHANT_ID" data-button="buynow" data-name="My product" data-amount="1.00" async ></script>
6. After you figure out which code you need, copy it from the PayPal site.
7. In Semplice, open the Content Editor for the Page or Project you want to add the button to, go to Modules > Code and drag it to the page.
8. Click on the Code Module then click Options in the Edit Popup. Click Edit Code.
9. Paste all the code from PayPal. Click Save. Save and/or Publish your page and your button will be on it!