Note: These 'hacks' are done at your own risk and we are not able to provide support for them. Please do not use these unless you have some level of comfort with coding.
If you would like to unlink a portfolio item, for example, the project is coming soon but you still want to include some sort of placeholder on your page, follow this guide.
1. Set your portfolio grid up as normal, then get the URL for the page that you want to unlink the thumbnail for.
3. Paste the following code and add your URL in place of YOUR-URL-HERE:
4. Click Save on the Code Editor, then Save again on the dashboard.
5. Your project should no longer be linked.
6. To have the link work again, simply remove the code supplied in this article.
Guide: Remove Link from Portfolio Item
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found